Call for sponsorship
Second International Conference on Disaster Risk and Vulnerability, 2020 (DRVC 2020) invites sponsorship from organisations and initiatives active in fostering the transition to an open and equitable system of scholarly communication.
This is a unique opportunity to address and connect with different stakeholders from the wide community of Disaster Management professionals, researchers, academicians etc.. During the conference, you will have many opportunities to meet representatives and experts of the field with a commercial or research background.
Types of sponsorships
- Gold sponsors
- Silver sponsors
- Bronze sponsors
If you are interested to sponsor DRVC 2020, please submit your profile through the online form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
In case you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email address.
Fundings expected from
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Government of India
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment, (GoK)